DISCLAIMER

I created this blog to record my personal, subjective observations about the markets, solely for my entertainment and that of interested readers and to foster research. Nothing on this blog should be construed as financial advice or an offer or recommendation to purchase or sell any security. I encourage anyone interested in the markets to do your own homework and/or consult a professional advisor. I am not a certified financial advisor and am still refining my trading system. I reserve the right to modify or stop publishing aspects of my system at any time or to delay updating my tables for whatever reason, or I may not do so in a timely manner. 


My system has resulted in very large drawdowns in some trades. Past backtested and real-time results are no guarantee of future performance. I will not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind that result from the content of this site. Although I consider the data, calculations and information on this blog to be reliable, I can't make any guarantees and won't be held liable or responsible for anything erroneous on this website. You are solely responsible for implementing safeguards of your data and system when you use this site and its content and links. It is up to the user of this site and content to protect yourself from worms, trojan horses, viruses and the like. I may hold positions in some of the securities mentioned in this blog.

4 comments:

Vic said...

the Aug 20 2010 PDF fiile is empty.

Alex Roslin said...

Hi Vic,

Apologies - not sure what happened. It's fixed now.

Regards,
Alex

Vic said...

Thanks for checkihng, but now they both point to the Google Docs SS. BTW, I have started reading David Aronson’s book.

Thanks,
Vic

Alex Roslin said...

Hi Vic,

Not sure what the problem could be. It's working right now for me. Perhaps try again. Maybe there was a glitch with Google.

Regards,
Alex